EXTRAORDINARY FEATURES & FINISHES - WE DARE YOU TO COMPARE!
- Richly detailed brick work with extensive architectural details are a Cleary Homes hallmark.
- All elevations, exterior colours & materials are architecturally controlled.
- 30 year pro-rated transferable manufacturer’s warranty shingles.
- Poured concrete foundation walls with drainage wrapped membrane to minimize water penetration.
- Porches are poured concrete with decorative exterior columns and aluminum railing (railing as required by grade).
- Aluminum soffit, fascia and eavestrough as per elevation.
- Pre-finished maintenance free metal sectional roll-up garage door, with decorative windows, (as per architectural control).
- Aluminum clad exterior garage door jambs with weather stripping around top & sides to help reduce weather penetration.
- Maintenance free fixed shutters (as per elevation).
- All exterior doors and windows fully caulked.
- Steel front entry door with weather stripping. Low “E” glass with Argon, door and sidelight glass (as per elevation).
- Casement windows (main and upper) with one operator in each room, except where noted transom.
- Vinyl sliding standard basement windows, Low “E” glass with Argon.
- 6’ patio door (as per plan).
- Screens provided for operating windows and patio doors.
- Garage interior dry walled and gas proofed.
- Elevation “A” - Clay brick main floor with vinyl siding upper (as per elevation)
- Elevation “B” - Clay brick main and upper, excluding gable ends & above upper windows (as per elevation)
- Fully sodded yards graded as per design.
- Pre-cast concrete steps and walkway front entrance to lane way.
Hi Tech Features
- Pre-wired with the latest technology including:
- Your choice of 6 locations for telephone, or cable TV, or internet outlets
Advanced Thermal Protection
- R60 blown attic insulation.
- R-22 main, and upper exterior studded walls above grade.
- R-31 second floor cavity above garage.
- R-13 basement foundation walls.
- Spray Foam insulated garage ceiling below any habitable space above
- All ductwork sealed.
- Main & upper floors wrapped with Typar and taped around doors and windows for a more energy efficient home.
- All windows and doors “Energy Star” Certified with Low “E” with Argon including foundation windows.
Superior Electrical & Mechanical Elements
- 100 amp underground electrical service with circuit breakers.
- Exterior pot light located in soffit above front door and one over each garage door (as per pan).
- Exterior holiday light receptacle located on front porch soffit.
- Lighted Front entry door chime.
- 2 weather proof exterior “gfi” outlets (1 in front, and 1 in rear of house).
- Plug in garage ceiling for future garage door opener (one per door).
- Heavy duty cable / receptacle for clothes dryer and stove.
- Combination smoke/CO detectors on all floors.
- Smoke detectors in all finished bedrooms with visual component.
- Ceiling light provided in main foyer, kitchen/breakfast, hallways, living/ family room, bedrooms and bathrooms from builder supplied fixtures.
- Dining room wired and capped for future light fixture.
- White decorative light switches.
- High Efficiency Gas 2 stage Furnace includes ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- High efficiency rental gas tankless hot water system (as per HVAC Design).
- High efficiency heat recovery, ventilation (HRV) system
- Rental Drain Water Heat Recovery system
Upscale Interior Details
- 8’ Main floor ceilings
- Smooth ceiling on main floor open concept areas (hall, kitchen, breakfast, dining, great room, all baths).
- Textured ceiling with smooth border in all other areas including bedrooms, finish laundry, and upper floor of two storey.
- Square drywall cornerbead throughout.
- Upgraded colonial 4” baseboard, 2 3/4” casing throughout, painted semi-gloss white (excluding foundation windows).
- Classique 900 series raised panel doors (as per plan).
- Satin nickel “Cambridge” lever handles (interior doors).
- Upgraded wall paint throughout (cloud white).
- Natural Oak finished railing and spindles on main stairway, (as per plan).
- Elegant arches and decor niches (as per plan).
Unique Bathroom Characteristics
- Your choice of Cartier Line 1 cabinet doors (from builders samples).
- Laminate post-formed counter tops (from builders samples).
- Chrome finish single lever vanity taps with clicker plug.
- White standard fixtures.
- Pedestal sinks in 2pc baths.
- Fiberglass soaker tub in ensuite with tiled backsplash (as per plan).
- Fiberglass tub with tile to ceiling (from builder sample) in main bath.
- Separate tiled showers constructed with “Kerdi-Drain” system with ceiling pot light (as per plan).
- Mirrors and bar lighting over vanity sinks.
- Positemp pressure/temperature balancing valve for all showers.
- Towel bars and tissue holder in 2pc Bath only
Gourmet Kitchen Essentials
- Your choice of Cartier Line 1 cabinet doors with an extensive list of options (from builders samples).
- Wide selection of laminate post-form counter tops (from builder sample).
- Double stainless steel kitchen sink with chrome finish single lever faucet.
- Cabinet over range sized for future microwave.
- Standard fridge opening to be 38” x 72”. Stove 30” wide.
- Dishwasher 24” wide.
- Rough in wiring and plumbing for future dishwasher is provided.
- Your choice of white or black above the range hood fan.
- Eating bar tops, islands and peninsulas (as per plan).
- Pantry (as per plan).
Fabulous Flooring Highlights
- Your choice of elegant Berber carpet and 4lb underpad on main & upper floors (your choice of 1 colour from builder samples).
- Your choice ceramic tile flooring in kitchen area, breakfast area, foyer, all baths, and finished laundry rooms (from builders samples).
- Recessed Laundry box for waterline, and drain in all finished laundry areas
- Heavy duty dryer receptacle.
- Rough-in exhaust vent for dryer provided.
- Engineered floor system to minimize warping and squeaks
- 5/8” oriented strand board sub-flooring glued, nailed, and screwed to help prevent floor squeaks.
- All sub-floor joints sanded.
- 2 x 6 exterior wall construction.
- Engineered roof trusses with 3/8” spruce plywood sheathing over main roof areas.
- Steep roof pitches and large usable covered front porches add to the architectural diversity (as per plan).
- Please note, interior design features including room dimensions may change due to the Ontario Building Code requirements effective Jan. 1, 2017
See Manufacturer for Warranty Details. E & O.E. 16/08/2017